You will be part of an international team, where you together and individually ensure that our customers' data solutions perform far beyond the usual - from monitoring and trouble shooting to architecture and performance. You and your colleagues have daily meetings with knowledge sharing and status on different customers. At the same time, helping is part of our DNA, and you will therefore always have colleagues who are ready for sparring.
Looking forward to get your hands on some of the largest and most complex BI and data environments. With an overview, presence and a great understanding of the customer's business, you get a unique role in ensuring stability and not least further development of our customers' various solutions.
Specifically, you will be responsible for smaller projects, daily handling of specific customer issues and problem & change management. Your tasks thus range widely, and you get a large contact area. You therefore have an important role to play in ensuring the high level of customer satisfaction that we are known for at Inspari
What skills & mindset you need to have for this position:
- Strong analytical skills in key disciplines at Inspari
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server, SSIS, SSMS & SSAS
- Basic knowledge of services in Microsoft Azure, eg Blob, Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databases and HyperScale tier
- You are proactive and crazy about IT and tomorrow's technologies.
- You speak, understand and write English at a good level.
- You are happy with a versatile everyday life with both large and small tasks.
- You are imbued with the ability and willingness to follow all cases right to the door - even if you have several open cases going on at the same time.
- You are passionate about evolving and are structured in your approach.
- And then you know that good karma always wins, so when you give cake to your colleagues, you also get cake returned. And when you take your good mood with you to work, you also go home in a good mood.
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle )
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
To be completely honest, your education is not your most important card - it is your skills, your experience and your passion for working with our customers and us.
Across teams, we have a wealth of competencies in cloud, architecture, SQL, front-end and back-end, and one of our special strengths is the ability to put each other in play. So you bring your skills to the table and at the same time benefit from all your colleagues. If you insist on hearing some educations, we imagine that you are, for example, a computer scientist or computer technician with some years of experience.
Right now you might be a consultant and dream of a weekday with a fixed meeting place and fewer kilometers on the roads? Maybe you work in a similar position and now want to try your hand at the great solutions? Maybe you come up with a completely third background.
Since our humble beginnings in Denmark in 2008, Inspari has grown into a strong, international business intelligence consultancy with over 130 BI consultants who live, eat, and breathe data. We now have locations in Norway, Romania and Denmark.
We believe in long-term relationships based on trust, responsibility and a commitment to quality. We try and see eye-to-eye with our customers – as equal partners – and focus our attention on their specific business opportunities. Inspari is the all-around business intelligence partner of many ambitious companies, we provide our customers with the ability to make better decisions and use data to grow their businesses. This is the reason why we take data personally and encourage our customers to do the same.
The company is experiencing strong growth and is now expanding its team of developers in GENOS.
Inspari has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city, close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station.
Please read more about Inspari at: www.inspari.com