As a Software QA Engineer, you will have the overall test responsibility of our SaaS web application. You will get the opportunity to define the test framework and how testing is executed to ensure Wired Relations continues to deliver the most user-friendly and focused service in the industry. You will become a vital part of securing a high degree of quality in the product.
Also, you will play a key part in keeping a high level of quality in the product and have a chance of making an impact on how quality assurance is performed.
By joining our team you will become part of a fast-growing start-up where you will work with high levels of freedom and responsibilities together with highly skilled colleagues.
You will be responsible for reviewing and understanding the requirements and ensuring they are testable and compliant with business requirements.
We expect you to have the following competencies
- Proven work experience as a Software Tester
- Hands-on experience with functional, integration, regression, UX/UI and structured exploratory testing
- Experience working with web-based technology solutions
- Experience working agile and knowledge of agile processes
- Experience using frontend test frameworks such as Cypress and jest is a plus
- Experience using backend test frameworks with Java and Spring Boot is a plus
- Overall test responsibility
- Lead manual testing efforts
- Have overview of automated testing efforts and results
- Cooperate with a team of talented and dedicated developers
- Ensuring a proper level of test efforts, and a good balance in non-functional requirements
- Working in an agile development team
- Clearly documenting what needs to be documented, and not just for the sake of documents.
- Help ensuring that all parts of our SaaS solution are covered in a professional manner including security, availability, reliability, scalability, maintainability etc.
As benefits we offer
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle)
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Travelling opportunities to the HQ in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
The most important qualification is your personality. We are looking for people with passion and energy who want to be part of something bigger and dedicate their time and skills towards building a great product in collaboration with talented and friendly colleagues.
We expect you to be flexible and a fast learner, as our setup is continuously evolving. You are excited about development and results, and you have an analytical approach to your work. You are structured and know how to work independently as well as part of a team. You thrive in a busy working environment and like solving complex tasks.
Wired Relations has built a flexible and easy-to-use privacy management tool that allows organisations to maintain GDPR compliance in a smart and automated way.
What organisations love most about the software is the structure and overview it provides, because it allows them to maintain privacy compliance in the most cost-efficient way.
You can read more about Wired Relations and the team here.