- Producing frontend features with React and TypeScript
- Taking part in implementing customer journeys
- Working with a design and development approach with focus on intuitiveness
- value for customers
- Working in an agile development team with a Discovery/Delivery approach
- Documenting what needs to be documented, and not just for the sake of documenting.
- Be part of ensuring that frontend and design deliverables for the SaaS solution are covered in a professional manner including design, usability, scalability, maintainability etc.
What You Will Get
First of all you get an interesting technical challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow with the platform and team.
A modern tech stack consists of a Java/Spring Boot backend built as microservices. The frontend is React and the whole SaaS platform is delivered from AWS using Kubernetes and Apache Kafka. You will also find AI/ML built with Python and a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins X.
You become part of a fast-growing start-up where you will work with high levels of freedom and responsibilities accordingly with a chance to impact technology choices.
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle)
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Travelling opportunities to the HQ in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
The most important qualification is your personality. We are looking for people with passion and energy who want to be part of something bigger and dedicate their time and skills towards building a great product in collaboration with talented and friendly colleagues.
For skills, we are looking for a Frontend Developer with an eye for design and a good understanding of modern design concepts, design systems and building frontend components in React. Your education and previous jobs have given you the skills and desire to be hands-on solving complex design and technical challenges with simple solutions.
- Experience in designing, building and testing Single Page Applications
- Experience with React and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of TDD by using at least one of the following: Jira, Jest, Cypress or similar
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
Wired Relations has built a flexible and easy-to-use privacy management tool that allows organisations to maintain GDPR compliance in a smart and automated way.
What organisations love most about the software is the structure and overview it provides, because it allows them to maintain privacy compliance in the most cost-efficient way.
You can read more about Wired Relations and the team here.