LMS365 is a Learning Management solution providing a full-scale learning platform built seamlessly into the Microsoft 365 environment. LMS365 supports and drives the digital transformation of learning within the modern workplace.
As a Scrum Master, you will become part of the Product Development department. Here, you will support our Build:mission by focusing on creating successful teams with strong engineering, self-organization and cross-functionality skills by driving evolutionary changes of processes, procedures, behavior, and culture.
Your responsibilities will be
- Shape, grow and support a newly formed feature team
- Ensure that iteration, release, Product, and Organization goals are transparent for your team members
- Setting the direction for team members skills development
- Facilitate creativity and empowerment
- Actively participate and provide your input at cross-team improvements forum with fellow scrum-masters
- Taking action on cross-team improvement changes
- Observe & Determine your next steps based on your observations, be it coaching, teaching, mentoring, facilitating, managing, conflict navigating, problem-solving, or just "doing nothing"
We expect that you
- Take imitative as needed to support your team in team forming and collaboration
- Have strong knowledge and preferably experience growing people and developing teams
- Have a strong understanding of software engineering and quality assurance practices
- Have a good grasp on how to develop and deliver products professionally
- Can act as a leader without formal authority and choose a suitable leadership style depending on the occasion
- Have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Have experience in the software development industry in an engineering role
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle )
- Development plans and certifications for your skills
- Besides competence development as part of everyday work, one full day every month is dedicated for you to work on your professional growth goals
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Travelling opportunities
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
The learning platform built into Microsoft 365
LMS365 is a cloud-based learning platform for modern digital workplaces of all sizes. HR, IT and C-Suite executives from financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, and government leverage the platform to deliver training, learning, onboarding to remote employees using Microsoft 365. LMS365, the only learning platform built directly into Microsoft 365, delivers seamless functionality and high ease of use for both administrators and learners.
LMS365 helps learners find the training they need, identifies training they might need, and ensures participation in the training they are required to complete.
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers and business consultants to Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, LMS365 has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.
Please read more about LMS365: https://www.elearningforce.com/