- You’ll become part of a strong team of skilled colleagues, who develop and implement BI solutions in some very exciting and visionary companies.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing BI solutions at our customers, based on the Inspari methodology.
- You are going to be part of a strong team, and the job will give you the opportunity to get involved in all phases of the project‚- from analysis, design, development, and testing to roll-out of the solution
- In close contact with our customers, you will from a commercial perspective – create a technological platform based on Microsoft-platforms
As benefits we offer:
- Very attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscriptions
- Food tickets
You are considered a true team player with individual skills. You are proactive, supportive, and extrovert and you have a flair for understanding complex business structures and transforming these into the right information architectures. You are already a consultant today and have a solid understanding of data warehouse structuring. At the same time, you are capable of estimating solutions correctly, especially complying with budget.
Technically, we expect you to have:
- Useful experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with building Data Warehouses on the Microsoft Platform
- Experience with Microsoft integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services, and Analysis Service (SSAS)
- Knowledge about Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI or other BI-frontend tools
- Good SQL qualifications
- Knowledge about MDX and DAX
Since our humble beginnings in Denmark in 2008, Inspari has grown into a strong, international business intelligence consultancy with over 130 BI consultants who live, eat, and breathe data. We now have locations in Norway, Romania and Denmark.
We believe in long-term relationships based on trust, responsibility and a commitment to quality. We try and see eye-to-eye with our customers – as equal partners – and focus our attention on their specific business opportunities. Inspari is the all-around business intelligence partner of many ambitious companies, we provide our customers with the ability to make better decisions and use data to grow their businesses. This is the reason why we take data personally and encourage our customers to do the same.
The company is experiencing strong growth and is now expanding its team of developers in GENOS.
Inspari has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city, close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station.
Please read more about Inspari at: www.inspari.com