As a Data Engineer, you work closely with our customers. You set the stage because you come with the right data, at the right time and to the right people. You thus create a strong foundation for our customers to have easy access to work with data and most importantly, that they can put action behind data.
You either lead or participate in workshops, which give you the full understanding of our customers' business and processes. On that basis, you can challenge both the customer, the business case and the existing setup as well as design technical solutions to our customers' challenges - both in the short and long term.
The IT landscape is constantly changing, and so is your role. You still work with ETL, but as everything moves in the cloud, your competencies also move to new areas - and you love that your role sets you free to improve your skills.
Technically, we expect you to have:
- Strong analytical skills in key disciplines at Inspari, such as infrastructure, cloud and back-end.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server, SSIS, SSMS & SSAS
- Experience and basic knowledge of services in Microsoft Azure, eg Blob, Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databases and HyperScale tier.
- Quick understandin of new 'languages' and tools.
- Knowledge of complex data flows, structures and data models.
- And of course, it would also be nice if you know something about Azure Databricks, Azure Purview, Azure Synapse and other related services, but that's not a requirement.
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle )
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
Do you have a strong, technical mindset, and do you love technology? Are you also aware that even the strongest technologies only pave the way for success when your business understanding helps to make data an asset of our customers? Then you will love being a Data Engineer in Inspari!
As a Data Engineer, you work with technologies from the top shelf - and we have found your colleagues in the same place. Namely, the shelf with the most talented, most passionate and team-oriented colleagues.
Come and be part of the team!
Since our humble beginnings in Denmark in 2008, Inspari has grown into a strong, international business intelligence consultancy with over 130 BI consultants who live, eat, and breathe data. We now have locations in Norway, Romania and Denmark.
We believe in long-term relationships based on trust, responsibility and a commitment to quality. We try and see eye-to-eye with our customers – as equal partners – and focus our attention on their specific business opportunities. Inspari is the all-around business intelligence partner of many ambitious companies, we provide our customers with the ability to make better decisions and use data to grow their businesses. This is the reason why we take data personally and encourage our customers to do the same.
The company is experiencing strong growth and is now expanding its team of developers in GENOS.
Inspari has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city, close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station.
Please read more about Inspari at: www.inspari.com