As a developer at Heyday, you become part of a team of 14 highly skilled developers working with modern web and app solutions for large Danish companies.
You will participate as a technical expert in the development, coding, testing, and/or debugging of major new software and/or significant enhancements to existing software, including applications over multiple platforms. You will also manage complex projects independently, assist in estimating and planning for future development work, and perform complex system integration tasks.
Moreover, you are not afraid to develop customized solutions collaborating with our clients to meet their wishes and needs.
We are looking for an employee that has the necessary experience and structure to contribute to exciting and, at times, challenging digital development projects. Also, you are an outgoing, motivated and driven individual who can keep it cool in tense situations.
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Travelling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- 2+ years of experience in PHP using Magento
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Able to design a database schema from business requirements
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Very good communication skills in English and Romanian
Nice to have
You are motivated by:
- Being part of the Magento-development process - both as a Project Coordinator and as a skilled developer. While doing so, you keep an overview of the project and its process in collaboration with your colleagues.
- A professional partnership with colleagues who are at the top of the game. Also collaborations with clients who demand the “best of the best” solutions and platforms motivate you and you always strive to meet their wishes and needs.
- Developing the best solutions and delivering strong products. These are always made on the basis of structured and analytical processes in close collaboration across the Heyday-team.
Heyday is one of Denmark’s leading digital agencies for the last 12 years, located on the streets of Aarhus, and we develop a wide range of digital solutions for a number of private and public companies.
In addition, Heyday also handles online strategy, concept development, design and UX, media management, campaign management, as well as strategy and analysis. The ambitions are high, which is why the company is also growing well in the number of exciting customers, solutions and employees.