As a developer at Heyday, you become part of a team of 14 highly skilled developers working with modern web and app solutions for large Danish companies.
You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in technical challenges and help design the best solutions for Heyday's customers and work in an environment where short decision-making paths and an informal and flat organization help pave the way for a varied and never tedious daily life. You become part of an organization with a strong team spirit and a good social togetherness – also at a distance (Corona gave us even more experience on this).
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle)
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Travelling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
Technically, we expect you to have more than 2 years of experience with:
As a person, you are motivated by:
- Turning designs into amazing web solutions – on mobile and desktop
- Learning new technology and adapting it to the dynamic technical world we live in.
- Getting your hands dirty with code and an astic eye while keeping an overview of the project in collaboration with your colleagues.
- Professional collaboration with colleagues who are at the top of the league, and not least a cooperation with a wide range of customers where you help ensure they have the absolute best solutions and platforms that fit their particular needs need.
It would be a plus if you have experience with platforms/technologies like:
- Umbraco CMS,
Heyday is one of Denmark’s leading digital agencies for the last 12 years, located on the streets of Aarhus, and we develop a wide range of digital solutions for a number of private and public companies.
In addition, Heyday also handles online strategy, concept development, design and UX, media management, campaign management, as well as strategy and analysis. The ambitions are high, which is why the company is also growing well in the number of exciting customers, solutions and employees.