As a Customer Account Specialist in EIVA you’ll assist the Financial Department in monitoring, controlling and ensuring that EIVA’s customers adhere to the contractual payment terms;You’ll assist as well the Marketing & Sales Department in giving structured support to the users of different platfroms.
As a Customer Account Specialist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Follow up of past due accounts receivables transactions (overdue payments) with our customers by telephone or mail in accordance with our established procedures.
- As your skills/knowledge of EIVA and ERP system increases, other tasks may be given from the finance department to aid the other bookkeepers in the department (Provide support & answer queries coming from the Financial and Business Controllers; Assist in the preparation of the Balance Sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis (Sub ledger reconciliations to GL ( AP, AR, FA ))
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Director on ad hoc tasks(quality control of data in the CRM (customer relationship management) system, analyses, investigates and reconciles customers' information and transactions)
- Offer first level support for users of our eLearning portal. (User guidance for the system, assistance during payment, renewal of access etc.)
- License creating and registration on our academic licenses, hydrographic licenses etc.
- Setting up customer surveys in SurveyMonkey or similar.
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle )
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in General Ledger
- Experience with IFRS ( International Financial Reporting Standards )
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience working with Microsoft NAV (or any ERP system) will be a plus
- Experience in the financial, customer support, accounting departments
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Knowledge of MS office (Excel, PowerPoint )
- Experience in a complex multi-national and multi-cultural environment;
- Financial analysis skills and analytic skills
- Team-player with high ethical standards
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
EIVA is an engineering company with 40 years’ experience in the offshore and shallow water construction and survey industry. EIVA provide software, equipment, integrated system solutions, rental services, 24/7 support and software training to a wide range of segments, covering virtually any sub sea task.
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers and business consultants to Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, EIVA has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.
Please read more about EIVA : https://www.eiva.com/