Fullstack Web and Application Developer
Heyday is looking for talented and independent full-stack developers.As a developer at Heyday, you become part of a team of 12 highly skilled developers working with modern web and app solutions for large Danish companies. You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in technical challenges and help design the best solutions for Heyday’s customers.
You are driven by learning new technology and adapting them to the dynamic technical world we live in. You like ’getting your hands dirty with code’, while keeping an overview of the project in collaboration with your colleagues. And you’re motivated by a professional collaboration with colleagues who are at the top of the league, and a collaboration with a wide range of customers where you help ensure they have the absolute best solutions and platforms that fit their particular needs need.
You will work both on smaller projects that extend over a few weeks/months to large projects that run over several years. You’ll have to agree with the agency’s technical project managers on how to structure the contact with the customers so that you can leave your own mark.
At Heyday, you’ll get the opportunity to work in an environment where short decision-making paths, an informal and flat organization help pave the way for a variated and never tedious daily life. You’ll become part of an organization with a strong team spirit and a good social togetherness – also at a distance
You have more than 4 years of relevant experience with:
- C# / Microsoft .NET
- Taking design to impressive frontend experience
A big plus would be if you have experience with one or more of the following platform/technologies:
- iOS and Android-development (Native, React Native, Flutter)
- Umbraco CMS
- Microservices and Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- API-design and headless-architecture
As benefits we offer:
- Very attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in an joyful environment together with great colleagues
Heyday is one of Denmark’s leading digital agencies for the last 12 years, located on the streets of Aarhus, and we develop a wide range of digital solutions for a number of private and public companies.
In addition, Heyday also handles online strategy, concept development, design and UX, media management, campaign management, as well as strategy and analysis. The ambitions are high, which is why the company is also growing well in the number of exciting customers, solutions and employees.