Support Offshore Surveyor
Bring your expertise on shore and work with a large international client database for EIVA
EIVA is an engineering company operating in the international maritime industry. EIVA offers hardware, software and services such as rental, maintenance and training to customers specializing in offshore wind, oil and gas, and construction, just to name a few.
NaviSuite is among the most high-end and most used in the industry, offering users a multi-purpose solution known for its versatility and efficiency. With NaviSuite, our customers can successfully carry out hydrographic surveys, UXO operations and construction jobs at sea, just to mention some of the applications of the software.
If your dream job involves a diverse work day with the possibility to apply your surveying experience when diving into our customers’ projects and bring these into harbor safely, keep on reading.
Our ideal candidates knows the ropes of the maritime industry. Finds it interesting to work in an international environment with very technical products and is skilled within this area. Is motivated to quickly develop product and application expertise. Will help ensure that customers are always met with service in shipshape. Enjoys working as a part of the team. Acts analytically and enjoys diving into details
Technically, we expect you to have:
- Experience as surveyor and maybe even with a CAT-A certificate
- An EU passport
- Experience achieving or holding proper health and safety papers for offshore work
- Exceptionally strong English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Be a part of the team in Stilling and also willing to travel as part of the job
- You’ll be involved in the support, operative assistance, documentation and training activities related to NaviSuite software products for offshore and shallow water survey and engineering operations.
- Servicing EIVA’s customers as part of the help desk
- Producing texts with a high levels of technical specification such as user manuals, eLearning- and knowledge base material
- Sales support for example by applying technical expertise to product presentation
- On-site mobilization of and support in EIVA’s solutions
- Contributing to development and conduction of training courses carried out at EIVA headquarters and around the world, teaching the attendees the ropes of NaviSuite
- You will be an integrated part of our team of software and survey engineers, working closely together in fine-tuning our solutions and servicing our customers.
As benefits we offer:
- Very attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest
- Development training and Improvement plans for your skills
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients world-wide
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscriptions
- Food tickets
EIVA is an engineering company with 40 years’ experience in the offshore and shallow water construction and survey industry. EIVA provide software, equipment, integrated system solutions, rental services, 24/7 support and software training to a wide range of segments, covering virtually any sub sea task.
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers and business consultants to Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, EIVA has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.
Please read more about EIVA : https://www.eiva.com/