Service Desk Analyst
Lyngsoe Systems has been a world leader in the field of cutting edge electronic logistics control for over 40 years and are leading within the radio frequency identification (RFID) technology.
Lyngsoe Systems offers best in class logistical solutions across the customer supply chain, offering real-time transparency, traceability and data capture to increase customer revenues, reduce OPEX and ensure quality.
We are looking for a new team member for our technical support team in Bucharest who will act as a 1st line or 2nd line Service Desk support Analyst, providing support services to customers via specific ITSM platform , phone and e-mail.
At Lyngsoe Systems no task is too big or too small and we continuously develop ourselves towards providing improved customer services, some of the task that you’ll have to perform:
- Maintain a high degree of Customer service for all support requests
- Adhere to established Service management policies and procedures.
- Timely handling of the assigned incidents/service requests or internal tasks based on their priority and impact
- Identification, logging, analysis and resolution of the Service related incidents or service requests
- Functional escalation of incidents/service requests as appropriate
- Hierarchical escalation on incidents/service requests as appropriate
- Active involvement in the Knowledge base development and maintenance
- Active involvement in the Continual Service improvement process
- Customer oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, e-mail)
- Previous experience in a support environment
- Previous experience in using IT Service management Tools
- Fluent communication in English
- Other languages are a plus (French/Italian/German/Nordic languages)
- Good technical skills: remote Hardware /Software troubleshooting
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and individually
- Active listening skills
- Details – oriented and analytical
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Self-learner with the ability to adopt and adapt fast to changing support environment
- Punctuality and flexibility
- Availability for standby support from home.
- Team Spirit
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Private healthcare subscriptions
Lyngsoe Systems is a Denmark based company, one of the world’s leading software manufacturer and system integrators for a wide range of logistics solutions for monitoring and automating processes in complex logistics chain environments. Some of the solutions are based on automatic data capture technologies such as RFID(Radio Frequency Indetification).
The solutions enable Lyngsoe Systems’s customers to improve their service, reduce costs and optimize return on investments.
This is achieved by using a wide range of technologies(RFID based, Windows, Linux, automated systems ) and provide services for a multitude of customers in various fields – Postal, Library, Airport, Logistics, Healthcare
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers, BI consultants, software and applications developers and analysts to Bucharest. Genos is in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, Lyngsoe Systems has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.
Read more about Lyngsoe Systems: https://www.lyngsoesystems.com/