NORDIC RPA provides consultancy and technology that streamlines and supports all of the company’s processes across the entire value chain. We are specialised in RPA (UiPath) “hyper automation” and evolving our skills with the growing potential of Artificial Intelligence. Our broad advisory and technology insight ensures that the customer’s solutions are always structured, well designed and integrated – and not least rooted in the customer’s strategy. Our starting point is always the customer’s business, growth ambitions and competitive situation.
Our vision is to achieve the full business potential of companies through technology and digital transformation.
Are you a technology visionary who wants to play a critical role in the next wave of technology innovation?
We are looking for a talented RPA Consultant who likes to be part of a great team and takes pride in creating and presenting the best solution for our customers. You are proactive, supportive, and you like to contribute to the overall solutions created by the company. You have a strong understanding of different and complex business processes & structures, and you are driven to create and model them into an exceptional RPA solution that will require a minimum level of maintenance. You have a solid understanding of process development and Robotic Process Automation and at the same time, you are capable of estimating for your solutions correctly.
As an RPA Consultant at Nordic RPA, your daily work is closely linked to business process development. The position requires understanding of business processes and an ability to bring this understanding to a detailed operational level. You’ll also test automated processes before installing them in a production environment. You will gain insight into a modern and agile consulting business.
Some of your daily activities will be to
- Build new projects within the standards of Nordic RPA
- Provides robot automation based on detailed definition documents
- RPA software configuration
- Support for go-live and roll-out phases (Hypercare)
- Help with problem solving
- Perform RPA related customer support, first line support
- Passion for process development and RPA
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Knowledge and experience of RPA tool – UiPath (Studio,Orchestrator,Robot)
- Experience using Excel macros, Visual Basic scripts, Python, PowerShell or programming languages such as C #
- Experience presenting technical details to a non-technical audience
- Experience in software development is seen as an advantage
- Understanding workflow-based logic
- Experience working with customers and understand customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree program with focus on business and / or technology subjects
- Analytical mindset for problem solving
- Desire for development – You’re expected to develop your technical skills in order to adapt to the international environment, solve complex tasks, keep up to date with the latest de updates, overcome different challenges and work with state-of-the-art technology. You’re expected to develop your project management skills in order to assume responsibilities for client deliveries and your own budget.
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in an joyful environment together with great colleagues
Nordic RPA A/S is formed by a young and dynamic team with a finesse for offering professional services, we are passionate and dedicated to help companies drive a successful transformation into the future – Now we are preparing for growth… do you want to join ?