Mid-level MEAN Developer
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a new team member who not only loves writing code and building applications but who wants to take the lead and inspire the rest of the team to move forward. With a proactive approach and fail-fast attitude, you are not afraid to think on your own and try out new features and you are open to both learning and teaching what you know.
If you want to be part of one of the teams that’s creating the world’s best digital analysing platform, this is your chance, our company is expanding in New York, London and Scandinavia.If you are looking for a modern development environment with continuous integration and fully agile processes, joining our team would give you the opportunity to develop your abilities and also contribute to the development process of others. We offer you a high degree of responsibility and the opportunity to influence new features and applications. As Software Developer you’ll always see the big picture and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
At UserTribe, we have created an advanced platform to get testers, record and analyse our customers
- We follow a Scrum based development methodology with a focus on continuous delivery, usability and automation.
- We focus our time on keeping the system up, tech support down and devoting our energy to the development of new features.
- We believe in the power of cross-functional teams and that the better we become at working together, the better we become at doing business. That means communication socially and professionally
- We have an open office culture and even though we are far apart we want you to be a part of this through an open line of communication, you will join a truly international team and you’ll have the opportunity to visit us in our Copenhagen headquarters.
With your strong knowledge of and experience with full stack development, you’ll:
- Bring solid experience with building web applications.
- Experience with Angular 2,4 or 5, NodeJS, Express & Mongoose
- Experience with ES6, TypeScript
- Experience with SASS or LESS
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or Angular Material
- Useful experience with Flex-Layout
- Useful experience with Git or BitBucket
- Knowledge about Angular Reactive Programming (Reactive Forms Module, Reactive Extensions – RxJs, Promises, Observables and Operators)
As benefits we offer:
- Very attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscriptions
- Food tickets
We offer on-demand start up agility.
UserTribe gives you a packaged, on-demand user-testing service,we do this by putting your project in the hands of your customers. Then record their interactions on video. Our trained specialist works with the video material and derive valuable insights. The result is presented to you accompanied with proposed solutions.
After years on steady growth on the Scandinavian market UserTribe is extending it’s offices and operations in New York and London
We believe that designing for real people results in creations the World actually needs. We empower you to do this by offering you the secret weapon of start-ups: continuous customer involvement.
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers, BI consultants, software and applications developers and analysts to Bucharest. Genos is in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, User Tribe has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.
Read more about UserTribe : https://www.usertribe.com/