Lyngsoe Systems has been a world leader in the field of cutting edge electronic logistics control for over 40 years and are leading within the radio frequency identification (RFID) technology.
Lyngsoe Systems offers best in class logistical solutions across the customer supply chain, offering real-time transparency, traceability and data capture to increase customer revenues, reduce OPEX and ensure quality
You want to help Lyngsoe Systems to create mission critical monitoring of software and production that help customers throughout the globe?
Lyngsoe Systems is currently on a journey of growth and development and we are looking for fresh hand and ideas for advanced backend and system monitoring as well as maintenance of our core service systems
Part of your daily tasks will include :
- Reviewing / updating and coding of VBS for our ticketing system internally as well as externally
- Reviewing / updating and coding of Power-shell / EDF / JSON for our monitoring platform
- Trivial task like documentation and maintaining of monitoring infrastructure
- You will be involved with new software development products where EDF monitoring is to be implemented.
- PowerBI gateway and SQL data management
Technically, we expect you to have:
- Minimum experience as software developer
- Good knowledge of Powershell v2+, VBS commands and scripts
- Good knowledge of Soap/Rest integrations
- Nice to have, experience with Web applications
- Nice to have, knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Nice to have, experience with Visual Studio MSI builds
- Nice to have, experience with Microsoft SQL Report management/building, MSSQL advanced quarry and Crystal Reports
- Nice to have, knowledge of Socket/COM and Xcode
- Nice to have, experience with PHP
- Nice to have, experience with MS PowerBI and MS DataGateway
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Extra benefits negotiated individually
Lyngsoe Systems is a Denmark based company, one of the world’s leading software manufacturer and system integrators for a wide range of logistics solutions for monitoring and automating processes in complex logistics chain environments. Some of the solutions are based on automatic data capture technologies such as RFID(Radio Frequency Indetification).
The solutions enable Lyngsoe Systems’s customers to improve their service, reduce costs and optimize return on investments.
This is achieved by using a wide range of technologies(RFID based, Windows, Linux, automated systems ) and provide services for a multitude of customers in various fields – Postal, Library, Airport, Logistics, Healthcare
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers, BI consultants, software and applications developers and analysts to Bucharest. Genos is in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, Lyngsoe Systems has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.
Read more about Lyngsoe Systems: https://www.lyngsoesystems.com/