Full Stack Developer
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for Full Stack Developer who is self-driven and take great pride in delivering high quality every time to join Raptors Technology Team.
If you are passionate about development and your curiosity drives you in constant search for new knowledge and skills, at Raptor you’ll have the opportunity to be part of an ambitious, committed and highly skilled team working with some of the hottest concepts of the time, such as Machine Learning, AI and Cloud Computing
You always meet with a can-do attitude, and you know it requires effort and focus to achieve its goals and team goals
You will be responsible for the development of our platform and thus become a key player on the team.
We expect you to take part in many different tasks and will be involved in clarifying and scoping to deploy the final product.
To fulfil your responsibilities, you’ll need the following set of skills.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience as software developer
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other Cloud Providers
· Experience with SOLID principles and familiarized with Functional Programming Principles, DDD, Event Sourcing and Enterprise Integration Patterns
· Intuitive sense of graphic design, knowledge of the creative process and UX
· Knowledge of NoSQL Databases such as Cassandra and Mongo DB as well as Microsoft SQL
As a Full Stack Developer in Raptor you will be part of the Technology Services team, you’ll work side by side with a strong team of highly skilled colleagues from Denmark, together with whom you’ll develop, implement and optimize the standard product line of Raptor’s business services that provides services and covers areas such as WEB Advisor, Email advisor, Ad advisor, Search Advisor and Triggers.
On your day to day activities you’ll kick off in the mornings with Scrum meetings using the Kanban board together with your Danish and Romanian colleagues and discuss the tasks that need to be handled for the current day or for the days to come.
You’ll have the change to develop, acquire new knowledge’s and have great experiences by being part of all the phases of the projects, from analysis, design, development and testing to the final toll out of the product.
- Very attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in an joyful environment together with great colleagues
Raptor Services A / S is a well-consolidated growth company with an ambition to grow even further and deliver even better solutions to the e-commerce industry. The company operates and develops a platform that is used to create personalized and targeted communication across customers across channels. Raptor’s solutions are used globally in a variety of industries.