Front-end Developer (Vue.JS)
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Frontend developer to join Raptors Technology Team. You are passionate about frontend development and your curiosity drives you in constant search for new knowledge and skills. You are self-driven and take great pride in delivering high quality every time. At Raptor you’ll have the opportunity to be part of an ambitious, committed and highly skilled team working with some of the hottest concepts of the time.
You always meet with a can-do attitude, and you know it requires effort and focus to achieve its goals and team goals
We expect you to take part in many different tasks and will be involved in clarifying and scoping to deploy the final product.
To fulfil your responsibilities, you’ll need the following set of skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experienceas Frontend developer
- Knowledge of Material Designs such as Angular Material, Vuetify, Bootstrap or Quasar
- Knowledge of REST and JSON
- Solid experience with making web-apps responsive
- Intuitive sense of graphic design and eyes for details, knowledge of the creative process and UX
As a Frontend developer in Raptor you will be part of the Technology Services team, you’ll work side by side with a strong team of highly skilled colleagues from Denmark and Romania, together with whom you’ll develop, implement and optimize the administrative portal of the Raptor product suite.
The Control panel is the most crucial interface of the product suite, used every day by the customers of Raptor. The Control panel is a Single Page Application that requires great usability, performance and responsiveness for the everyday user.
On your day to day activities you’ll kick off in the mornings with Scrum meetings using the Kanban board together with your Danish and Romanian colleagues and discuss the tasks that need to be handled for the current day or for the days to come.
You’ll have the change to develop, acquire new knowledge’s and have great experiences by being part of all the phases of the projects, from analysis, design, development and testing to the final toll out of the product.
- Very attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscription
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in an joyful environment together with great colleagues
Raptor Services A / S is a well-consolidated growth company with an ambition to grow even further and deliver even better solutions to the e-commerce industry. The company operates and develops a platform that is used to create personalized and targeted communication across customers across channels. Raptor’s solutions are used globally in a variety of industries.