Development & Automation Engineer
Lyngsoe Systems has been a world leader in the field of cutting edge electronic logistics control for over 40 years and are leading within the radio frequency identification (RFID) technology.
Lyngsoe Systems offers best in class logistical solutions across the customer supply chain, offering real-time transparency, traceability and data capture to increase customer revenues, reduce OPEX and ensure quality
You now have the opportunity to become part of our dedicated team of experienced and competent engineers who work closely with customers to create logistics solutions that optimize and strengthen their business areas.
Dynamic and quality conscious software developers with ambitions
At Lyngsoe’s Automation department, we are looking for skilled and energetic software developers who are passionate about developing professional and reliable software for international airports and logistics centers.
You will be part of a self-driving team of software developers and architects, technicians and project managers working together to create high-quality specialized IT solutions. You are an active participant in all stages of the project from specification and solution design to implementation and testing.
The projects end with installation and commissioning of the software on the customer’s site. Here you have the chance to go out and experience the satisfaction when the systems come alive and show the result of months of work in the office.
We work in agile, project-oriented environment in smaller teams with a casual tone. Collaboration, trust and open communication are therefore crucial.
We provide solutions based on different platforms and technologies, but at the same time we must be specialists with in-depth knowledge of the solutions. It requires you to maintain overview and professional depth at the same time.
Our customers make high demands and expect a professional approach to the cooperation. Quality of solutions and compliance with deadlines are crucial success criteria. It is therefore important that you take responsibility and cooperate with your team towards the common goals.
You should expect 20-30 days of travel per year in connection with clarification and commissioning of projects with the customers.
We emphasize that you need to
• Have a solid software background and shown good results
• Takes responsibility and show initiative and drive in the task
• Have the ability to cope with complex issues and put yourself in the customer’s place
• Work structured and analytically and take pride in delivering good quality
• Be good at collaboration and have a positive and solution-oriented attitude take
• Be flexible with the working hours. As projects are international they sometimes require support for installation and hotline evenings and nights
• Take part in all project phases – specification, design, development, test and commissioning
Technically, we expect you to have:
- An education in engineer, computer scientist or equivalent.
- Knowledge of PLCs. Siemens PLCs( SIMATIC S7/TIA PORTAL) Beckhoff PLCs & SCADA( Citect / FactoryLink / WinCC )
- Knowledge of any other PLCs or SCADA systems.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and JIRA
- Knowledge of Java and SQL Server
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of communally used industrial communication protocols
- Knowledge/experience of electrical equipment, modules and low voltage equipment
- Exposure to Agile development and SCRUM.
- Fluent in English.
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Extra benefits negotiated individually
Lyngsoe Systems is a Denmark based company, one of the world’s leading software manufacturer and system integrators for a wide range of logistics solutions for monitoring and automating processes in complex logistics chain environments. Some of the solutions are based on automatic data capture technologies such as RFID(Radio Frequency Indetification).
The solutions enable Lyngsoe Systems’s customers to improve their service, reduce costs and optimize return on investments.
This is achieved by using a wide range of technologies(RFID based, Windows, Linux, automated systems ) and provide services for a multitude of customers in various fields – Postal, Library, Airport, Logistics, Healthcare
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers, BI consultants, software and applications developers and analysts to Bucharest. Genos is in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, Lyngsoe Systems has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.