C ++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Lyngsoe Systems has been a world leader in the field of cutting edge electronic logistics control for over 40 years and are leading within the radio frequency identification (RFID) technology.
Lyngsoe Systems offers best in class logistical solutions across the customer supply chain, offering real-time transparency, traceability and data capture to increase customer revenues, reduce OPEX and ensure quality
Would you like to be part of our dedicated and experienced team of engineers and help create and find solutions that can combat copier products, improve food security throughout the supply chain, improve working conditions for library staff, create real-time visibility in mail sorting , improve patient care in hospitals, as well as improve the quality of baggage handling at airports and airlines.
Lyngsoe Systems is currently on an exciting journey that includes both growth and development, which is why we are looking for software developers for our Data Capture Development area, where we develop hardware, firmware and software for our data capture products and projects.
As a software developer at Lyngsoe Systems, you will help design and develop high-quality complex IT solutions for customers in the logistics area around the world. You will participate in all stages of the project from detailed specifications and solution design to programming and testing.
Your colleagues consist of project managers, system architects, software developers, technicians, supporters and professional consultants, who are all at a high professional level in their respective fields.
You will be an active part of the solution, from the sales phase to design, implementation, testing, installation and handing over to service and customer support.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Software design
- Software development in C ++ of modules for both existing and new products and projects.
- Software implementation and testing.
- Initiation of projects.
- Product development that combines hardware, firmware and software – typically based on Linux OS.
- You will work with various technologies, platforms and methods – primarily C ++, Linux, Boost, ActiveMQ and interfaces for different applications in the business areas we work in
Technically, we expect you to have:
- An education in engineer, computer scientist or similar
- Advance knowledge of C ++ and have experience with web services and sockets.
- Knowledge of Boost, ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Knowledge of Linux and embedded Linux development.
- Experience with Apache, Eclipse, JIRA and Jenkins.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Benefit from having some knowledge of RFID technology and IoT.
- Benefit from having some knowledge of wireless communication such as WiFI, Bluetooth, Cellular, GPS, …
- Benefit from having knowledge with agile development and SCRUM.
- Fluent in English.
As benefits we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the centre of Bucharest
- Development trainings and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Extra benefits negotiated individually
Lyngsoe Systems is a Denmark based company, one of the world’s leading software manufacturer and system integrators for a wide range of logistics solutions for monitoring and automating processes in complex logistics chain environments. Some of the solutions are based on automatic data capture technologies such as RFID(Radio Frequency Indetification).
The solutions enable Lyngsoe Systems’s customers to improve their service, reduce costs and optimize return on investments.
This is achieved by using a wide range of technologies(RFID based, Windows, Linux, automated systems ) and provide services for a multitude of customers in various fields – Postal, Library, Airport, Logistics, Healthcare
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers, BI consultants, software and applications developers and analysts to Bucharest. Genos is in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, Lyngsoe Systems has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.