BI Technical Support Consultant
BI Technical Support Consultant
As one of Denmark’s most sought-after BI-consultants, Inspari is experiencing strong growth, and is now expanding abroad. Therefore, Inspari is continuously looking for skilled Support BI Consultant motivated to assist Inspari’s customers with complex and ambitious BI solutions.
You are considered a “firefighter” with individual skills. You are proactive, supportive, and extrovert, customer oriented and you have a flair for understanding complex business structures. You are a consultant today and have a solid understanding of data warehouse structuring.
Technically, we expect you to have:
- Useful experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent SQL qualifications
- Solid experience with C#
- Knowledge of API’s, XML, JSON
- Knowledge of building Data Warehouses on the Microsoft Platform
- Experience with Microsoft integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge about Microsoft Reporting Services, and Analysis Service (SSAS)
- Knowledge about Microsoft Excel, Visual basic, PowerPivot, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI or other BI-frontend tools
- You’ll be actively involved in the maintenance and development of the BI solutions created for the clients.
- You’ll be responsible for timely handling of the assigned incidents/service requests or internal tasks based on their priority and impact.
- You are going to be part of a strong team, and the job will give you the opportunity to get involved and solve different tasks in all phases of the tested and role-out of the solutions.
- In close contact with our customers, you will maintain a high degree of customer service for all support requests.
As benefits we offer:
- Very attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest
- Development training and Improvement plans for your skills.
- Cross cultural experiences
- Traveling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Fitness/Gym subscriptions
- Food tickets
Inspari is one of Denmark’s most sought-after BI-consultants, Inspari is experiencing strong growth, and is now expanding abroad. Therefore, Inspari is continuously looking for skilled Business Intelligence Junior developers motivated to assist Inspari’s customers with complex and ambitious BI solutions. At the moment, Inspari is in the process of expanding its team of developers in Bucharest.
Inspari works with multinational companies allover Europe. Customers include: Pandora Jewellery, IKEA, Unity, Siemens, and more than 400 other large companies.
Inspari has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station. If you are looking for a career in Business Intelligence, please contact Genos.
Genos is a Danish company offering Danish companies outsourcing of highly skilled IT engineers and business consultants to Bucharest. Genos is located in the North of the city close to Piata Charles de Gaulle and the Aviatorilor metro station, Inspari has chosen Genos as its outsourcing partner in Bucharest.
Please read more about Inspari at: www.inspari.com